Monday, February 20, 2012

Hai there

Hey, this is going to be my blog, you know, since i dont have a diary. I will most probably only post from my ipad, because im not on my computer in the evenings. Ill just start by introducing me: I'm a 16 year old german guy. Im a metalhead, i love listening to music and making music. I play guitar & drums and occasionally record something. Also, im a huge trekkie, whovian and i love reading Terry Pratchett. Now to my family: I'm the oldest of 4, have two sisters and one brother and luckily i dont live with them, butmwith my dad (alone). My mom works as a photographer, and my dad as a programmer. And hereon this blog, i will post daily stories of what happened to me this day. Hope youll like it. And if you dont, i dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment